Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Take 2

So on Friday aka Black Friday, I was preparing to see my family. I was so happy to get to see my mom and step dad! The kids were equally excited too. Even my sister and her family were able to come for the visit. It was really nice to actually get to spend time with them for Thanksgiving, since it almost wasn't.

Anyway, here's a few pics of some of the things I caught the kiddos doing. I was so busy enjoying myself I didn't get that many but these will do.
(As soon as I get the pictures from our visit to Mississippi I'll share those too... Bug!)






building a castle with cousin "G"



The Monkey brothers hanging out on the back porch



Cousin G taking a leap into the pile of leaves off the porch!
Puddin takes his lead... her legs aren't as long and mommy wasn't as quick to get this picture!
I love her reaction though!

Monkey Do gave it a shot too... Poor thing! His legs just aren't long enough! Monkey See wasn't having any part of this little game!


Aunt K helping Monkey Do make his leap into the leaves!


Finally! I get a flying shot!!! Wow!


The landing!


Cousin G making his Karate kick leap! So cool!!!! Check out Puddin's reaction!! Hehe! She has her daddy's competitive spirit! Too bad she's not as big as G!

We had a great day and enjoyed lots of family time! I did miss the rest of my family though. Maybe next year we will all be together for this special holiday!

1 comment:

Melanie@Halls of Fame 5 said...

Fun! I love the turkey! Puddin's face is priceless in the last pic. LOL!