Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chocolate Brownie's Thanksgiving

Tonight at dinner, Puddin started telling me about school today. She was especially excited that they got to watch a movie.
The conversation went something like this...
Puddin: "Momma, I was soo excited today at skoog" (skoog=school)
Me: "Why? What happened Pud?"
Puddin: "We got to watch a movie!"
Me: "Really? What movie did you watch?"
Puddin: "Ummm,, I think it was called, Chocolate Brownie's Thanksgiving."

At first, I was a bit confused. But because I am multilingual and read minds on a daily basis, I quickly deciphered what movie she was referring to.

Me: thinking... LIGHTBULB... "Oh, do you mean, Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving?"
Puddin: "Yeah- I think so! Is he the big boy with no hair?"
Hubby and me.... laughing... "Yes, he's the one."


No comments: