Monday, November 2, 2009

Crayon Eating Monster

Recently, we have gone through a lot of crayons. A lot.

I kept replacing the empty tins with new crayons vowing to find out what happened.

Sometimes when I am doing laundry or cooking dinner the kiddos have some time to draw without my help and after that is when I usually notice the crayons are running low again.

So I fill them back up.

Until I realized I had almost depleted my back up crayon stash... which had been huge! ( a by product of teaching for so long).



I finally figured out the problem.

We have a crayon eating monster! He's brown with lots of teeth and stays really, really hungry!!



You'd think after all of the crayons he's ingested recently he would be filling up! But Nope, not him! And something tells me we still have a long way to go!!

1 comment:

Karie said...

At least the vent was closed!