Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pint sized Puddins! NEW!

Puddin is going to a birthday party today and wanted her
friend to have a Puddin Pop Kid.
So I started thinking about what kind of Puddin would be best.
And this is what I came up with...
A PINT sized Puddin!!

ADORABLE!
(she measures 15" from head to toe)

Puddin loves her and said, "Oh Mommy! It's perfect!"
Music to my ears!

And as a finishing touch we added this cute canvas bag to tuck her down inside.
After the trim on top, she's a perfect fit!

It was originally just a plain canvas bag but a little fabric and
embroidery later we have a gift ready to go.

Throw in a little Truth,

a sweet smile,

and lots of birthday wishes!

Happy Birthday Alyssa!

1 comment:

laura said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I love you puddin pop kids! they are ADORABLE! I was wondering if you sell them. I have a 2 year old boy and a 2 month old little girl and I would to get them one! Please let me know! Thanks!
Laura Hemphill
nathanlaurahemphill@yahoo.com