Tuesday, February 23, 2010

For Lisa

The babies are ready!!! I hope you are ready for a little preview.... if not, click away now!!!!


They turned out really sweet. I hope you like them and I can't wait to see you and have some play time! For the kids and the Mommy's!

I'll call you tomorrow after I knock out some of this laundry so we can make plans!


If you are reading this and you are not Lisa, but are wondering about your babies, send me an email if I have not already corresponded with you about your order. For those of you that I have been in touch with, the sewing will resume tomorrow. I will contact each of you through email to confirm your order and make sure everything is correct, then I'll let you know as soon as the baby is finished.
Again, dealing with Mt. Wash Me today! Ugh!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: