Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Marching Band

I love parades.
Partly because of the marching bands.
Being able to march while playing an instrument and have the music memorized is pretty awesome. Throw in some dancing and spins here and there and I'm hooked.

However, I think I have a new favorite.
The Flowers Family Marching Band.
They are the bomb!

Just see for yourself!


Tuning up... I love Daisy's expression. It's pure Daisy!

And they're off...
Really rockin it out now!

Seriously- this was sooo loud, hubby and I just looked at each other from across the room- with the same "are you kidding me" look.
Crazy!
And this was their 1st impromptu marching band session...
I'm sure there are many, many more to follow!
It might be loud and it might be crazy, but it sure is music to my ears!

No comments: