Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This lovely lady is my Nanny.

Nanny & Puddin Oct. 05


She is so dear to me.
I love her tremendously and I miss her terribly.
If I could visit her more, I most definitely would.
If I could call her more and actually have a conversation with her, I definitely would.
Some times my lovely little ones rant and rave and scream and throw fits when I get on the phone. Why does that happen??
She has dealt with so much.
Nanny and Pawpaw... early 60's

I hope they say I dealt with my "things" with the same courage and grace as she has.
She is fighting a battle right now. I can't pretend to know what that's like but I am praying for her strength and healing every day.

I am going to start calling her more... I guess while I hide in the closet so the children won't hear me.
Today is her birthday!! She is 80 years young and looks radiant.

Bud and Nanny, Nov. 09
me, Daisy & Nanny, Nov. 09
(funny- I just noticed the shirt! She loves her animal prints!)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Aw, I have a Nanny and a paw-paw. Although Paw-paw passed when I was pregnant with Conner.