Thursday, January 21, 2010

A "photo" review~ again!

Ok, Ya'll remember my sweet friend Kate? The amazing one who has been taking some fantastic photos of my precious family?? Well, she was so kind as so send me the links to post the slides she made of my family on this little blog.
So, I am posting them, in case you missed them the first time and also because I adore them sooo much.
BUT- I wondered if any of you speak computer?? I would really like to keep the slides in the side bar but so far I haven't been able to make them fit. I tried the html app in the layout/settings but the problem is the slides are to big to fit and the images are half cut off. So, if you know how to fix this problem and would be sooo kind to share your knowledge I would be a reallllllly happy girl! Oh- and thank you in advance!!
So, without further ado.... enjoy!

birth slideshow

1 comment:

Take Up Your Cross said...

Thanks for the trip down memory lane honey! Praise be to God for empowering us to live according to His purpose in 2009 and now 2010.
Romans 8:28-30