Friday, January 22, 2010

Puddin's Positively Proud as Punch

Puddin has this habit.
I guess it's one a lot of kids had, including me.
But like most parents, we want better for our kids.
So, Puddin bites her nails. Or picks at them. I have never seen her "chewing" on them.
I usually just see the nubs.

But- Puddin wants her nails painted B.A.D.
I've looked everywhere for the nasty stuff that goes on your nails... the stuff that tastes so bad it makes you stop chewing. But, I can't find it.
So, I resorted to good old fashioned will power.
I told her if she would let her nails grow so I could see the "white part" then we would go buy her some nail polish and paint her nails.
**smile!**
It worked!
She loved picking out just the perfect color of pink and getting her nails all done!
I love it when things go according to plan!




No comments: