Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello out there!

Lately, it seems like I am running into all sorts of people who know stuff about me.
Stuff I haven't necessarily told them.
At first, it was kind of weird. I mean, I don't claim to be the sharpest knife in the drawer,so I would have to ask, "How did you know that?" Usually, the response is, "Oh, I read it on your blog!"
DUH.
I guess I should have known!
I just had no idea some of those folks ever checked in here! It was a surprise for sure!

Anyway, this post is sort of a request...
If you read this little ole blog full of my ramblings on a regular basis would you mind please clicking the "follow" button on the right side bar?
It sure would make me look a little less "dull" and at least I would know a few more of the peeps checking on us from time to time.
Thank you so, so much! It really is a very easy process and pretty quick too.
Oh- and in case you have already jumped in feet first and been following me so I can see who you are and don't look like a doh-doh when we meet- Thanks a bunch!!! MUUUAAAHHH!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love reading your blog and see what fun and creative things you do with your kids.