Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy 4 months!

These sweet babies are 4 months old today!



Could they be any cuter?!?!?!


I could seriously, just squeeze the stuffin out of them!


I'm listening to them squeel, and babble and coo right now.


I just LOVE those sounds.


They are perfectly, perfect... right down to each little dimpled roll!!!


And yes, they are getting to be little rolly-pollies!


And no, they still a not sleeping all night!


But I look at the other 3 (who are sleeping all night-yay!) and remember that they too took a while, a long while, before they slept through the night.


I know these little darlings will too. Each day we are 1 day closer to a full nights sleep!


oh- and on another note.... I officially have 1 child completely potty trained!!
WOOO-HOO!!! No more diapers for Puddin, ever- not even at night!!! But more on that later!

No comments: