Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fever

I've got the fever.... it happens about this time every year...birthday party fever.


I have lots of ideas swirling about in my head... now I have to tame them and start pulling things together!

I LOVE planning birthday parties! They are so much fun!

Puddins 1st party was at the Pumpkin Patch. Her 2nd party was an Elmo party- cuz she loved him immensely! And her 3rd party was a
princess party... complete with castle! All 3 were super fun!

Last year we celebrated the boys first birthday... Monkey Style! It was lots of fun too! But, I haven't blogged about it yet because it was actually before i started blogging and I haven't had much time to go back and do that yet- but I will... soon! This year we are planning a down home farm party... in just a couple of weeks!

I better get busy! I've got a lot to do!!

Here are a few pics from their 1st birthday...



Monkey See eating his smash cake... he was covered in cake and loved every minute of it!

Strangely, Monkey Do was a bit more timid where the cake was concerned!

Puddin and Monkey See


the Monkeys and a playmate cooling off with a dip in the pool!

The birthday cake... yum- banana chocolate chip! I was a bit nervous
about it but it turned out great!


The Monkeys with their home made monkey pinata!



opening gifts... only in a diaper now! It was sooo hot outside! They had on their birthday suits, then ate cake and needed a bath, then went for a dip in the pool and finally ended up just in diapers for the gift opening!


later that afternoon with one of their favorite toys!



Finally, that evening before bed! They look pretty happy!

No comments: