Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1st Day of Preschool

Today was Puddin's 1st day of preschool.
She was so excited she couldn't sleep last night.
Surprisingly, she did great at drop off this morning. No tears.
At pick up she was VERY happy. She had picked me flowers (so sweet!).
She painted a picture of a fish and learned about Jonah.
She asked to go back! YAY!YAY!YAY!!! Oh happy day!!

Before school this morning! She was so excited! Mommy was excited (and amazed) that we weren't running late and even had time to take a picture before we left!!


While Puddin was at school, I tackled the the grocery store with the Monkeys and the Babies. Yes, I did! Everyone was great! It seemed like an effortless trip (believe it or not). Although, I was informed by another shopper that everyone was watching me. No pressure or anything.

We had a tornado warning this afternoon. During naptime. Never good.

And since the last tornado that came through Murfreesboro was so devasting and came through our back yard, I was abit nervous.
I watched the black wall cloud outside and decided it was time to gather the crew and get in the closet.
Yes, it was naptime.
By the time I was able to get everyone up, gather sippy cups, diapers, shoes (just in case) and snugglies, the warning expired!!
I now had 4 of 5 children awake with virtually no nap to speak of.
UGH!! Thankfully they are being very good right now and have enjoyed each others company.
I guess Puddin being at school this morning made the Monkeys miss her.
After all, absence does make the heart grow fonder.

Much love,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Honey,

Nice picture of Hadleigh. Thanks in letting her be prepared to have a great day and encouraging her so much. Love ya. Hubby