Monday, August 30, 2010

What a day!

Remember this...?


There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.
She had so many children she didn't know what to do.
She gave them some broth without any bread.
Then whipped them all soundly and put them to bed.


As a little girl, I just didn't get it. I mean, how could she be sooo mean to those poor kids?? Today on the other hand, I completely get it. This old woman and I could sit and swap stories for HOURS- just about today's adventures! Bless her heart- I feel her pain!

What a day! Oh- and just to be fair.... most of the day I only had two children. Yes, TWO! I kept thinking, everyone said things would be sooo easy when preschool started and I only had the babies. They were wrong.

I'll be back tomorrow to share more about preschool and, if I dare, share some about today and why I feel like I do right now.

No comments: