Sunday, August 22, 2010

Quick Update

Thank you so much for your prayers for my sister in law. She still has a long way to go but has shown a lot of improvement over the past couple of days. And for that we are so, so grateful!

This weekend has been crazy none the less. We were up to our eyeballs in clothes- literally! If I get over my embarrassment enough maybe I'll share! Right now I'm trying to take my house back, quite literally again, and prepare my three little BIGS for their first day of preschool tomorrow!!! They are all tucked snuggly in their beds anticipating the big day!

Monkey Do is excited, Monkey See is not. It might be a long night! This year Puddin is excited about going and is really trying to help me encourage her brothers. It actually might be me that needs the most encouragement. I'm not sure I'm ready for them to go out into the big world of preschool yet! But, they need it and it will be good for the babies to get some Mommy time on their own too.

So, that's our weekend in a nutshell! Now, I'm off to crank up the sewing machine and get some orders finished and shipped out this week!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: