Monday, August 16, 2010

Manic Monday

Prayer request- My sweet sister in law is in the ICU right now in serious condition. I may be able to share more details later, but for now, God knows the details. If you have a moment today, please pray for her. She is loved and needed by so many.

******
Lots to share...
some new projects in the mix,
and a couple of new products as well.
But, for now, things are slow going.
I was going to share a photo to show you why- but, I just don't have time to take the picture!
I am sorting, tagging and drowning in clothes to prepare for an upcoming consignment sale.
I hope to have it all wrapped up in a couple of days (if you could see my mess you would be laughing right now).
So, in a couple of days I will, hopefully, have some orders wrapped up and a couple of new things hot off the presses to share!
Thanks for being patient!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Still praying for your sister in law. Hope everything is ok!