Saturday, September 26, 2009

What did she say???

Just a few things Puddin has said recently that I had to get written down. This girl is something! I never know what she is going to come up with next.



"You drop that toy right now, mister!"


"My stwaw doesn't wuck anymoe!""


"I wuv pickin flowlers!"



"We fogive each udder cus dats what you do when you wuv each udder."


"what kind of pwincess are you?"


"I'm tinking about dat one."


"Mommy, I wuv you soo much!"



"You're the best cooker, Mommy!"


"Daddy is soo silly!"

"Ok Daddy, now you be the beast and we'll have a tea party!"


I'm telling you what Monkey Do, I have no idea 'bout what you are sayin man!"


"I do not wike dat good idea!"

I weally, weally need dat baby pig fo my burthday Momma! If you don't buy it NOW some udder wittle grirl is gonna wuv him and her mommy will buy it fo her and then he'll be GONE!!!

"Momma, you know, I sure do love my baby brother and my baby sister!"


"BOYS!!! It's time to play we pwayed for a baby and God gave us twins!" (yes, she seriously said that!)


"Well, actually, I changed my mind!"




No comments: