Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring is in the air

Since it's spring and all, I decided it would be a good idea to "freshen up " my blog design. The kiddos and I just came in from the back yard and had lots of fun! Who knew a sandbox could provide soo much entertainment?? And the lilacs are blooming and they smell glorious! What a beautiful day!!! It's just perfect here in our neck of the woods!

That being said, I tried to create a little spring in my own space of the World Wide Web... this is what I came up with. Its not really what I would like- but it's the best I can do right now. I don't know how to make a "pretty" blog, like some of you have, or how to add my own unique touches to it. And honestly, I don't have alot of time to do it right now either.
So, for the time being, standard blogger pages/fonts/designs will just have to do.

If you sniff real hard you might even be able to smell the Lilacs!
Happy Spring!
Melissa

No comments: