Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Be Still My Beating Heart

OK- seriously, I have to warn you about this post. If you are female, anywhere in this world, and I venture to say some males will feel the same way, what I am about to share with you will literally make your
heart
skip
a
beat...
(I would have said uterus but then that makes it kinda weird for those males)...



Anyway- this is so precious it might just short circut your computer.
Please don't sue me- I warned you!
And when you talk to your spouse begging for another baby- just remember-
I warned you.



Brace yourselves people... and remember HE IS ONLY 6 WEEKS OLD!!!!

WAIT FOR IT!







This seriously makes me want another one and he is mine!!!

Such Joy on this little face- for no reason. Apparently he really liked the way Mommy was doing the dishes! My hearts a flutter!

1 comment:

Beyond Blessed said...

Oh my word....such sheer joy in one tiny face! You are correct! That is absolutely delightful! Can't wait to get my hands on him again....love his heart!!!

~Kandra