Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Every Good and Perfect Gift...

oh! I can hardly believe my sweet babies are 6 weeks old today! Here are the pics to commemorate the big day!



They are neither one too happy.. Bud looks a bit scared of his sassy little sister!

baby Bud (yes, I know you can read the sign...)

Sassy little Daisy


And just for fun here are the Monkeys at 6 weeks ...


Monkey Do... Sept. 07

Monkey See... Sept. 07


And Plump little Puddin at 6 weeks... Nov. 05
before we had a good camera that didn't make everything red and blurry!


I wanted to add a "now" picture of Puddin and the Monkeys, but, I am out of time. It's feeding time, yet again! Every 3 hours- like clock work! Even if none of my babies were sleeping much at 6 weeks... they all did have double chins! They puffy heart love their milk! yum!
I am so blessed!

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17

No comments: