Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Miss Mix-a-lot

A little over a year ago I did one of those "notes' of getting to know me on Facebook. #11 said that I wake up every morning with a song in my head. And I do. Usually, I don't get to listen to it for very long before life starts. I guess that's what happens when you hit the ground running.

Today was different. In fact, I don't just have 1 song, but more of a mix tape going on!
My dad is having a procedure done on his heart today and that's a big deal to me. He is strong and he loves the Lord so I know things will be fine great. So I am headed to Mississippi to see him and be support for him for today. I will be making the round trip drive in 1 day so I'm a little nervous about that too. (oh- the things that worry you once you become a mommy!).

So back to mix tape....
This is what's in my head today...
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
The Seeds Family Worship version. (click right there to hear it!!)
Oh, I LOVE this CD and even though I will be kiddie free today, I will probably be jamming to it somewhere down I40.
Also, in my head is this.... one of my all time favorites!



On that note.... my FB prayer request: going to Mississippi this morning. My Daddy is having a procedure done on his heart. He will be in the same hospital as my Nanny so I will get to see them both. Please pray for strength and courage for my Daddy, my Nanny's health to continue to improve, safe travels for myself, patience for my momma (she will have my kiddos) and that my babies will have a great day! I will miss them today!

No comments: