Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hard week

This past week has been hard.
My Daddy and my Nanny were both discharged on Friday and Saturday so they are at home. Resting I hope.
My Dad was instructed to "take it easy"...we'll see.
My Nanny was instructed to try and do more... not sure about that one either.
She will have a home health nurse coming in to try and help her do some things.

Then, just when I though things were going to get back to normal, we getting ready to go to dance class (Puddin has missed 2 weeks in a row due to illness and visiting my Nanny). Anyway, a normal Friday was not in our future. Instead we made an emergency dash to the pediatricians office for Monkey See's arm. I feared it was broken from the way he was holding it. I definitely knew something was wrong. Turns out he had "nurse maids elbow" which is a partial dislocation. ***sigh*** Apparently he and Puddin were scuffling over a musical jewelry box and she yanked his arm to get it away. oh- and now Puddin has missed dance 3 weeks in a row! I'm so grateful his arm wasn't broken! Monkey See is as good as new now, but man, I'm ready for things to settle down a bit!
But now I have laryngitis and some gunk to go along with it!

*************************************************
On another note...
I have several PPK orders in the works but due to the craziness last week and the fact that I am now sick, I haven't been able to work much on them. I will let you know as soon as they are ready and hope to finish a couple of the small orders by Wednesday.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Its so hard being a sick mom...praying you feel better soon!