Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tuesday...The Big Day!

Well, we're down to the wire and anxiously awaiting Tuesday. Obviously because of the upcoming election but also because it's our ultrasound day! Hubby and I have been praying for healthy babies and Puddin prays for sisters! She really, really, wants baby sisters! REALLY.BAD. So, for her sake I hope she gets at least half of what she wants! I don't really have a preference, although the idea of 4 boys only 19 months apart is some what frightening, I try not to dwell on that too much! God won't give me more than I can handle. All I really pray for is strong and healthy babies. If we could avoid the whole NICU experience again that would be a blessing as well. Not that the doctors and nurses weren't fantastic... they were, but no one wants to see their baby hooked up to machines. But that's a story for another time.

Anyway, enough rambling! The purpose of this post is to see what you think! I am attempting to put a poll up and see what the majority thinks we will be having. (If I have people who even check this regularly! It's probably just me and hubby!!)Unlike the current election, any of the outcomes in our situation would make for a happy day, but I'm not getting into that right now either!
So cast your "vote"! I'll let you know the out come on Tuesday! I added the poll to the right side! I can't wait to see what you think!

No comments: