Saturday, November 1, 2008

Home Fest '08


What a great Halloween we had. We had a "home fest" with our Sunday school class and the kids had such a blast! The night before we decided it was time to get our pumpkins ready but it was late and we (Hubby and I) were tired so we decided since it was bath night anyway, we would just paint the pumpkins! Puddin was thrilled!!! So, I broke out the paints and while hubby superivised I grabbed the camera. Only to turn around and see Monkey See eating a mouth full of paint off of his brush!! EEEWWW!

Needless to say I had to clean the paint out of his mouth and watch him like a hawk from that point on! He truly is a wildman!! Puddin and Monkey Do apparently saw the reaction he got and decided against the paint dessert. They got busy right away painting! Eventually Monkey See joined in as well! They were all very cute and we were very glad to get them in the bath and the bed when it was over!



The next night Hubby came home early so we could dress the kids and head to the home fest. I have to say that my Three Blind Mice were the cutest little mice I have ever seen! We tried so hard to get a picture of them all together and with the sunglasses on...IMPOSSIBLE. That's about all I can say about that! If you have more than 1 kiddo then you know that photo ops are hard to come by and staged ones are well, IMPOSSIBLE! Anyway, we are making do with what we have. So here are the pics of the three blind mice 2008.
Enjoy!



2 comments:

Katie said...

That is too cute! I love the 3 blind mice idea. You mentioned you wanted my blog address. It is www.mattandkatiewoodruff.blogspot.com. I can't wait to hear what your next set of twins will be.

Mom of three said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I know you all had so much fun! Did they keep the sunglasses on all the time?