Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Open For Business!

Wow! After a much needed rest, I am firing up Ole Bertha again! She's a little sluggish but i think she'll be fine!
I am 'reopening' the shop this morning for custom orders. I had planned to have several new items available to list but, the children have been sick all week and with the way this month has been, I haven't been able to get to that just yet.
Priorities.
So, as things are ready they will be listed. But, you can always check out the Puddin Pop Deisgns facebook page for more updates. AND... today only I will be having a giveaway on FB and offering a discount with FB orders only. So, you might want to check it out! I have a little special something I will have ready just in time for Valentines day! It's a hoot I tell ya!

No comments: