Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sick

We are full on sick over here. Not sure if it's the flu or just the gunk. Nevertheless, we're sick.
So, my little blog will be put on hold until we are not sick!
We may be making another trip to our friendly pediatricians office in the morning if my little monkeys aren't better. For now, we are trying to tuff is out. There's only so many times you can pay someone to say, "It's viral. Just wait for it to pass."
So, we will give it one more day.
And pray is passes today and my little guys feel better. (they really are pitiful)
And pray while passing, it doesn't pass on to another little person in my house! **horror!**


If you have an order in with me, I promise I am working on it. It may just take a few days longer, because, well, we're sick. Right now I have to do a lot of snuggling and cuddling and lysol-ing too!

Thanks for your patience.
Thanks for your prayers.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: