Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November. Really??

I am amazed that it is November. Really. AMAZED. It seems October came and went in a whirlwind around these parts! I have so, so much to share! The past several weeks have been crazy busy. They have had their ups and downs, highs and lows, and now we are in November! AGH!!!

I pinky promise to try and get back into a bloggy groove. Man, that's hard. I have another show this weekend and then I can slow down and work at my own pace. BUT- my goal for PPD is to finish custom orders by Thanksgiving so that I can really focus on my family and what this season means for us. I so badly want my children to know, really know, Christmas is more than Santa and his gifts. Those are great, I mean, who doesn't love gifts? BUT, I want them to know deep down in their precious little hearts that the season is about THE SAVIOUR.

My head is so full of stuff right now... so many things stirring in my heart and lots of possibilities on the forefront too.


But for now, I'll leave you with some tidbits from October...





More to come tomorrow... I promise!

No comments: