Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fruits of my labor

Don't you just love to see productivity?

Anything other than spinning wheels is good these days!

Well, my helper Elf hubby and I have been busy churning out the Puddin Pop Kids this weekend. Yes- he helps! He has become quite the pro at leg turning and stuffing!

Usually, when things aren't so busy, I just make the PPK's one order at a time. However, because this year has been much busier, Hubby has been learning and has done fantastically! I couldn't do it without him, that's for sure.


Anyway, here is round 1.... If you have a PPK in this bunch I will be contacting you tomorrow or Tuesday for pick up or to let you know that your puddin is shipping. If you don't hear from me then hang tight! The rest will be going out in the next couple of weeks.


No comments: