Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Family Pictures preview

This weekend we had some family pictures taken. It has been forever since we had a whole group shot! Even last year when Kate was following us, Hubby seemed to be working for every shoot or we were just busy with life and couldn't get us all in a shot together. SOOO, we scheduled it in an effort to get at least 1 picture of the 7 of us, hopefully looking at the camera and happy... not always an easy feat!


I emailed Miss Christina. She's the photographer that took these shots.

The Fabulous Five

Daisy and Bud

2 weeks old

Bud


Bud yawning **swoon**


Sweet baby boy

Daisy

sweet, sweet girl


my little beauty



It had been a looong time since we had seen her so I thought it would be fun to see my family through her lense this time.
My oh my, how my children have changed!! Especially the babies!! They're not babies anymore!!
In fact, they are older than the boys were when they were born!


Here is a quick preview. From what I've seen so far, I think we did pretty good!



1 comment:

Katie said...

What cute photos. I think Christina is who we used for my side of the family photos a while back. She is good.