Thursday, March 5, 2009

Quick Post

Well, I have been trying to post for a few days and something has either been wrong with blogger or my computer.. needless to say, it's finally working and I am short on time! I think I hear the monkeys waking up from their nap and we are headed for an evening visit with the in-laws today. The kiddos are pretty excited about their trip! It's just for dinner but they always have tons of fun!

Ok- baby countdown... delivery was moved to March 17th (doc over scheduled the 16th) so we are planning to welcome 2 little leprechauns in 12 days! YAY!!!! We are ready! Well, sort of. I still have a few things to do and I think I will get to them every day but this is a heavy load to carry and I get tire out pretty easily. So usually, when I have the time available (naptime) I end up using it for something else (a nap!).

I do have a quilt and a doll to still finish but I plan to get to those before Monday!

The ultrasound "photo shoot"... well, let's just say it's hard to believe that my belly looks like that! It's sort of like hearing your voice on a recording... you know it's you but it still doesn't sound like your voice... that's kind of how the pictures are. I will say, once again, Kate is extremely talented and all of her pictures have just been wonderful! I am so glad we took her up on the opportunity!

Ok- just out of time... gotta get kiddos up and dressed, give a snack, pack some toys, head to in-laws and pay some bills on the way!
Much love,
Melissa

No comments: