Tuesday, March 17, 2009

They're Here!

I have so much to say! This has truly been a whirlwind of a week! The babies are here- they were actually born last Tuesday!! I went to the Dr. for a check up and ended up delivering that evening instead! I can give pics and details later. For now, please pray for my little "Daisy". She is still in the hospital and we are planning to bring her home tomorrow but her blood pressure is up and the doctors want to continue to observe her overnight. I am praying for God's healing hand to fix whatever is causing her blood pressure to be high and for her health to be 100%. She is such a beautiful baby!! Big bother "Bud" is doing fantastic! He came home with us on Saturday and he is such a good baby and equally as beautiful! Always happy... just eats and sleeps. Occasionally he looks around and smiles real shy like. I think he misses his sister. The Monkeys and Puddin are really doing well too. We are working really hard to get our routine back in order. It will take a couple of weeks, I'm sure. Puddin is so excited to have her baby sister come home, as are we. I know she will be here soon, but he waiting is sooo hard!
Thank you all for your prayers! I promise to post later with pictures and more details!
Oh- the weights... Bud weighed 6lbs, 15 oz, and Daisy weighed 7lbs, 2oz.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I can't wait to see pictures. I will be praying for "Daisy" to have a quick recovery.