Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why it looks like I swallowed a watermelon...or two!

Hello all!! I thought I would share a little from the Dr. visit today. Everything is looking GREAT!!! Both babies are doing fantastic! They were practice breathing and yes, flipping around like crazy! While it is so amazing to feel your baby move inside you, at this point the tap dance routine that is happening on my cervix is a bit much! Ugh!! Can anyone say "OUCH!"? Who would have thought such little people could pack such a punch? BTW- from here on out they will be known in blogland as Baby Bud and Baby Daisy...( I now, it's too cute!) And, just so you know, these little people are weighing in at 6lbs. 5 oz., and 6lbs. 6oz....yep- almost 13 lbs of baby!!!
Anyway, poor Baby Bud is trying to stand his ground and fight for space but little sister, Baby Daisy, is a tough one and demands room to move. She is a BUSY GIRL!
Even though the belly kind of gives it away- that this is really about to happen- and soon, I still find it hard to believe that we are about to expand from a family of 5 to 7!! I can't wait to see them and hold them!! But a family of 7! Ya'll, that's a lot!!
I had some picture to post of them but the scanner is down. As soon as hubby gets it fixed I will post them. They are SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
For now I'll leave you with this bit of sweetness!!
Enjoy!
Melissa

No comments: