Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Puddin Pop Kids Part 2

Ok- These are the latest Puddin Pop Kids available. If you see one you are interested in just leave a comment or email me about it.

#1. Large Pink Chenille PPK SOLD
purple polka dot skirt
blue eyes/lt. brown hair
Psalm 4:8
I will lie down and sleep in peace,
for you alone, O LORD,
make me dwell in safety.
Sale $20





#2. Large Pink Minky Dot
Large Polka Dot Skirt
Blue eyes/lt. blonde "brushed" hair
Philippians 1:6
being confident of this, that he who began a good work
in you will carry it on to completion
until the day of Christ Jesus.
Sale $20



#3. Large Cream Chenille SOLD
Orange gingham skirt
blue eyes/auburn hair
Psalm 4:8
I will lie down and sleep in peace,
for you alone, O LORD,
make me dwell in safety.
Sale $20 $17 (due to a crooked hem in the top of the skirt... I really don't want to get out my seam ripper!)



#4. Medium cream chenille
Hot pink polka dot skirt
Brown eyes/brown curls
1 Samule 1:27
For this child I prayed.
Sale $17






#5. Medium Periwinkle Minky SOLD
pink purse print skirt
Brown eyes/ light blonde bushed hair
1 Peter 1:25
The word of the Lord stands forever
Sale $17




#6. Medium Blue Minky dot SOLD
Pink flower print skirt
Brown eyes/brown brushed hair
Proverbs 23:19
My child, listen and be wise.
Keep your heart on the right course.
Sale $17


No comments: