Wednesday, December 9, 2009

6 years

We recently celebrated our anniversary. I had intended to do a post on how great these past 6 years have been and brag on my sweet hubby for what a wonderful husband he is. That was my intention. But, as usual, life got in the way and I didn't get the post ready. So, I think these pictures say it all.
Our wedding night at Opryland Hotel Dec. 6, 2003
 
Posted by Picasa

(pardon the poor picture quality... we didn't have a digital back then, and we don't have a scanner now, so I took a picture of a picture to share this one with you!)

The morning afternoon of Dec. 6, 2009
(it seems like it took us forever and a day to get out of the house and get going that day!)

What a difference 6 years makes!

So honey, I love you more today than yesterday, but not nearly as much as tomorrow! Here's to another great year!

No comments: