Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Puddin!

So, Sweet Puddin had a birthday recently.

It's hard to believe this sweet girl is 4 years old!!

A lady stopped me the other day while I was out with the crew. I stopped by a local bakery to get the kids a special cookie for being so good as I dragged them all over tarnation...

Anyway, we usually get LOTS of stares and comments, and I answer lots of questions but rarely (sad, but true) do I hear encouragement from others. This lady was so sweet... she apparently had been watching us for a bit, I guess waiting to see if my children were going to show their dark side all at once and have a major melt down.

Thankfully, they did not- they were really being very good (they usually save that dark side for when we get home!)

Anyway, she came over and complimented them and said some profound words... the days are long but the years are short.

OH how true!

It's apparent to everyone we come into contact with that the past 4 years have been busy, but they have also been so, so short!

It's so hard to believe that this sweet, chunk-a-licious, baby girl









is now this little beauty!







We celebrated her 4th birthday by having a party for her and her friends... I'll be blogging about that soon. But on her actual birthday we had a simple family dinner, cake and ice cream, and her gift from Daddy and Mommy. All 7 of us had a great time! And Puddin was thrilled!!


The past 4 years have been amazing Puddin! I love you so much! Love, Mommy





No comments: