Friday, October 23, 2009

BUSY-ness

To say that things have been busy here would be redundant, and an understatement.
So I won't say it.
I will say that I am looking forward to things getting back to "normal", whatever that means.
I have lots to blog about...lots, but for just a few more days, things will have to wait.
***********************************************************************

If you are in the Murfreesboro area and looking to jump start your Christmas shopping, please stop by Christmas on Madison Avenue this weekend. The address is 2914 Madison Avenue.
I will be having LOTS of markdowns!! So, if you are looking to get a Puddin Pop Kid for your little Puddin at home, now's the time!! They will be ranging in price from $8-$20...that's right, $8!!!! I know, can you believe it!?
You can also choose from lots of Pillow Case dresses, t-shirts, burp cloths, and blessing rings. And EVERYTHING is marked down!!
Also, this year I will stop taking orders on Nov. 25th. I resume taking orders on Jan. 15th. So, if you are needing or wanting anything between those dates give me a buzz soon!!
I will be posting what's in stock this weekend.

No comments: