Monday, August 10, 2009

The tale of the Dead Sewing Machine

There really is no "tale", the title pretty much sums it up.
My sweet machine is dead, sort of. I guess it's better to say it's on its last leg.
It is sitting in the shop right now, waiting to be repaired, I hope.

If you are waiting for an order... I'm working on it as best as I can. It's taking a little longer than usual because, well, the machine is dead... for now anyway.

I'm especially bummed because I had a HUGE project to work on that I was really
excited about! But now, it has to wait... until the machine is better.

I do have several things in the works so look out! As soon as ole bessie is better I'll be sharing some super duper cute stuff!!!! (Just in time for Christmas orders too!)
BTW- I will be closing Christmas orders by November 15th this year. Last year was great but I really need to spend more time with the family and less time on the machine around Christmas!! Thanks for understanding!

No comments: