Monday, August 10, 2009

5 months

****UPDATE****
Babies pooped out tonight before I could get the "5 month shot". I will work on that tomorrow!

Sweet little Daisy is teething! Today I can feel her teeth starting to cut through! She and Bud are 5 months old today!! UNBELIEVABLE! How can they be that old already?? It seems like March was just last week! I noticed over the past week they are also trying to roll from back to belly. They aren't rolling from belly to back yet...but that probably has something to do with the fact that they don't get a lot of tummy time.

They sleep on their backs and when they are awake I get a little nervous putting them on the ground on their bellies with 3 other wild children running around! We do have a play yard but it is being used around our exercise equipment right now. So tummy time is limited to when Puddin and the monkeys are sleeping and the babies are awake and I have a few minutes to sit in the floor with them.

I'll post a 5 month picture later tonight. Right now Bud is sleeping and Daisy is having issues...teething! poor baby! She never cries so when she is whiny I know she really doesn't feel well.
Gotta go for now!

No comments: