Thursday, March 10, 2011

2 precious years

I posted this on FB this morning. I know I've shared it here before. But today is Bud and Daisy's 2nd birthday. Wow- 2 years.

It's really hard to believe sometimes.

So today, just like 2 years ago, it was a day I knew was coming but didn't feel quite prepared for.

How does 2 years fly by so quickly???



So today we are spending some time soaking up our Wonder Twins...aka Sweet n Sassy.

While the trio is at preschool we are going to lunch at one of their favorite spots, and Daddy will join us. We may hit an indoor play area quickly before daddy heads back to work. This evening we will be partying with lots of Spaghetti and birthday cake...quickly followed by a "birthday bath!'

I'll share more pictures later this evening but for now, I'm going to snuggle some sweet 2 year olds!!


birth slideshow

No comments: