Friday, October 3, 2008

Busy Day!

The past few days have been busy.. mostly because of life in general but also... my procrastination has added to the situation! I am participating in a "Murfreesboro event" tomorrow and I waited until the last minute to prepare! Tomorrow I will be showing (selling) my wares ( my babies and other stuff) in Christmas on Madison Avenue ( a local craft fair)!! I am nervous and excited all at one! (Oh- and I'm tired too... really tired!) My sweet, wonderful, adorable husband deserves the father/husband of the year award as he has be taking care for the children a lot the past couple of days! anyway, rather than ramble on and on about the past couple of days I will just show you what I have been up to... after I take the photos! Those will be in the next post!

1 comment:

Melissa from Puddin Pop Designs said...

That comment of thanks from Greg...