Monday, February 23, 2009

What's Up?


BUSY!! We have been crazy busy around here. Hubby took a few days off due to car troubles and was able to help me get a few things done aorund here... mostly things like pick the toys up off the bonus room floor (since I can no longer bend at the waist), finish painting the nursery (yep- again), clean out a couple of closets, watch the monkeys for me so I could have a little break and various other things. And man, did I miss him today!

As I type, I just laid down a puddin pop that is 1 of 2 that are supposed to be finished by tomorrow night. I am having to hand stitch her hair, which gave me time to think, which made me remember to blog, so here I am and there she sits! UGH! If I ever needed a clone it is now! I have so many things I want to blog about but there just has not been enough time!

One thing I am super excited about is a photo project that I- we are a part of. I have some shots to share and they are awesome!! I am amazed at how talented my friend is!! Check them out.... Oh yeah- the one at the top is one she did and probably my favorite!






See what I mean?? Talent!!! She got amazing pictures from NOTHING!!! We weren't posing-nothing! The kids woke up from a nap and wanted a snack and seriously- that was it!! I am so excited to see what she does next!!

On another note... 3 weeks from today we will go from a family of 5 to a family of 7!! WOW!!! We are excited. Puddin is thrilled that it is almost time for her babies to get here. She thinks it's hysterical that they are upside down in my belly and is now looking for every excuse to be upside down herself. The Monkeys are clueless... they just think the belly is a large pillow, perfect for lounging! I can't believe we only have 3 weeks to go!!! I have an ultrasound tomorrow so I will post more then.

Well, I have lots more to share but the half stitched puddin pop is calling my name so I better get back at!

Blessings,
Melissa

No comments: