Sunday, September 18, 2011

Let's play catch up, shall we?


I won't even bore you with the details of "I've been busy"...
that's a given.
But, I have also been schooling
(kindergarten, preschool, and seminary).
I have been sporting
(soccer/dance).
I have been creating
(some new stuff coming soon).
I have been mothering, homemaking and wife-ing too.
I guess, I've just been living!

We've had some fun stuff going on as well as some regular stuff so let's just play a little game of catch up....

 IHOP with Nana after the 1st soccer game.
 My kids LOVE IHOP!
 riding our bikes to school
 Puddin's Mr. Botatoe Head... notice the "B" on his head! :)
 Our first "sweet treats" to go out this year!
 homework
 time out
 MTSU opening game... so, so fun!!!

Two of my most favorite people in the world!!! {love}
me and my girls <3
everyone wears underwear and flip flops while creating, right??
NEW PRODUCT!!! Check out my FaceBook page for details.


Ok- I'll do my best to be back tomorrow with some "real time" updates!

No comments: